A new picture

I needed a new picture for my Blackboard site. The one I had posted was several years old and had my old hair color and cut. Also, I've LOST WEIGHT since then (: So Katie and I went outside and she took this picture. The weird thing is that when I posted it to blackboard it came out speckled. But it looked like me so, so far, I haven't taken it down.

I'm the only CHD faculty at the Loudoun Campus with a picture posted. It makes me feel kind of out-there, but after all, I was once a performer with a headshot, and having a headshot seems very natural to me. When I taught a class after the first picture was posted online, a student said she knew it was me because she'd looked at the picture online before the first class. I liked that!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween, preschool style.

True self-expression